Fei Yue Family Service Centre is a not-for-profit voluntary welfare organisation established in 1991, with a mission to effect life transformation through the provision of quality social services. We believe in promoting social development in all ages, seek to inculcate the spirit of volunteerism in the community, and advocate strong family ties in the society. We are committed to serving and reaching out to the needy in Singapore through our diverse services and programmes catering to the needs of different client populations. Our services and programmes include counselling, information and referral assistance, community support programmes and outreach, child protection services, student care services and eldercare services.
Fei Yue Community Services is a non-profit voluntary welfare organization established in 1996, with a mission to effect life transformation through the provision of quality social services. We are committed to serving and reaching out to the needy in Singapore through our diverse services and programmes. We believe in promoting social development among all ages, seek to inculcate the spirit of volunteerism in the community, and advocate strong family ties in the society. Our services and programmes, which are varied and cater to the needs of different client populations, include counselling, adoption, family life education, early intervention programmes for infants and children, and services for youths, elderly, inmates and their families.
To effect life transformation through the provision of quality social services
To be an excellent social service organisation
- INTEGRITY - Walk the talk
- TEAMWORK - Walk together
- INNOVATION AND LEARNING - Work creatively and learn continously
- THOUGHTFULNESS - Work considerately
OUR CORPORATE OBJECTIVES
- To meet changing societal and familial needs of the Community by adopting evidence-based and family-oriented approaches in our programmes and services.
- To enhance professionalism by improving skills and knowledge of our workforce.
- To embed innovation and drive improvements across the Agency.
- To manage our knowledge effectively and share our knowledge and experiences with individuals and organizations within and beyond Singapore so as to promote corporate social responsibility and strengthen partnerships.
Give Things, Give A Smile to Someone...
No amount of donation is ever too small. We believe that for every donation, someone will benefit from your act of kindness.
Who can you help?
1. Low-income families
2. Students attending before-and-after school care at our Student Care Centres
3. Eldercare Centres and Special Projects for the elderly
4. Families of inmates
5. Special Projects (for Children & Youth programmes)
For cash/cheque donation, tax-exempted receipts are issued upon request. You may consider donating to support our following services or programmes:
Fei Yue Family Service Centre
1. Community Outreach programmes
2. Student Care Centre
3. Elderly Programmes
Fei Yue Community Services
1. Family Life Education
2. Family Resource Centre (For families of inmates)
3. Early Intervention Centre for Children
4. Elderly Programmes
5. Youth Programmes
You may indicate the payee as either:
Fei Yue Community Services or
Fei Yue Family Service Centre for your donation.
For enquires, please contact us at: